Microsoft has released a cumulative update for Project Server. Such updates typically include components of both Project Server and Microsoft Office SharePointe Server (MOSS). You’ll find the relative information below.
Webcast on the June Cumulative Update:
Information About Microsoft Project and Project Server Cumulative June Update
How to deploy cumulative updates for Project and Project Server
This is a set of two rollup packages which contains all the fixes for WSS, Project Server and MOSS. These packages should be used when MOSS is part of the deployment and/or you have language packs installed. The Server Rollup Packages are much larger (~200MB each) but they will greatly simplify MOSS patch deployment.
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Cumulative Update Server Hotfix Package (WSS server-package): June 29, 2010
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 Cumulative Update server hotfix package (MOSS server-package): June 29, 2010
Individual Product Packages:
Individual Packages are specific to a particular product like WSS and Project Server. These are smaller downloads but they do not include language packs or patches for other products so patches for those products would have to be downloaded and installed separately.
- Description of the SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package (sts-x-none.msp): June 29, 2010 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/983307
- Description of the Project Server 2007 hotfix package (Pjsrvapp-x-none.msp; Pjsrvwfe-x-none.msp): June 29, 2010 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/983312
- Description of the Office Project 2007 hotfix package (project-x-none.msp): June 29, 2010 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028571
In order to install this hotfix, you will need to have Microsoft Project 2007 SP1 installed on the client: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937154/en-us
NOTE: Microsoft strongly recommends testing within a NON-Production environment prior to rollout.