ANNOUNCING: Announcing The Release Of Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Microsoft Project and Project Server 2010
Microsoft has announced the release of Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Project and Project Server.
You can find details on the enhancement for this service pack at: Announcing Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Project & Project Server 2010.
Microsoft recommends that you read the guidance below and the information on the service pack prior to installing:
- Description of Project 2010 SP1 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2460052
- Description of Project Server 2010 SP1 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2460047
- How to deploy Microsoft Project and Project Server 2010 SP1 Deploy Service Pack 1 for Project Server 2010.
Microsoft is also strongly recommending deploying the June 2011 Cumulative update for Project and Project Server when you install the SP1 update.
- Project 2010 June 2011 Cumulative Update: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2536590
- SharePoint and Project Server June 2011 Cumulative Update: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2536600
- How to deploy Project Server Cumulative Updates: Updates for Project Server 2010
For more information go to the official Microsoft announcement at: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/project/archive/2011/05/16/project-2010-sp1.aspx