Creating a project cost control environment takes great process and strong tools. Hard Dollar and HMS Software, will show how to integrate the power of field data collection with the rich cost control functionality of Hard Dollar’s HD in a free webinar on February 12th.
TimeControl Industrial has built-in robust bi-directional integration with HD PCM. TimeControl allows you to collect Labor, Equipment usage, Material consumption and even quantity completed information from the field in a web-based interface and automatically update Cost Items in HD jobs with real progress from the field.
TimeControl Industrial includes a wide range of features that will be of interest to HD PCM users:
- Web-based Crew Timesheet entry for high-volume input of crew labor, Material, Equipment, Production entry
- Both organizational and line item approvals using TimeControl’s unique “Matrix Approval Process for Labor Actualstm
- Both field data collection and back-office timesheet interfaces
- Integration not only with HD but also with popular project scheduling tools like Oracle-Primavera’s P6 and;
- TimeControl includes a bi-directional link with HD PCM
HMS and Hard Dollar staff will collaborate in a free webinar to show how TimeControl Industrial and HD PCM can be integrated together to create a powerful cost control environment.
TimeControl and HD PCM is the best of both worlds. A blend of the best in world class performance from the leaders in project management systems.
Please join us on February 12th at our free webinar by registering at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/722886374.
For more information on combining TimeControl Industrial and Hard Dollar’s HD PCM see our Solution Portal at industrial.timecontrol.com/solutions/harddollar.